Grinnle the Grim Grinnle the Grim

Wow

This is great. The timing with everything was perfect. You did an amazing job with the characters changing positions. Other all, awesome. I'm not sure if I'm scared, amused, or just plain disturbed.

Peanutbutter dance party Peanutbutter dance party

Nice

Very good, exspcially for your first flash! You did a very good job with syncing up the dances and changing camera angles! Next time, add a preloader, because it would not play immediatly after pressing the play button. Also, the sprites would sometimes 'slide' in place, make sure the feet are lined up between frames. Other than that, very cool!

Latroy6 responds:

well it may be my 1st "flash" but i made 2 other shows and posted it here so thats how i knew about this, sadly i used movie maker to make it and i did not know how crappy it looks on newgrounds but its still there if you want to see

As for the preloader, when i tryed to get it i puted it in my film and the vid went by really fast!!! sory for keeping you but it was the only way i knew how to make it work...

Tarboy Tarboy

Beautiful

I have to say, when I first saw this I thought it was just going to be some mindless robot war, but how wrong was my asumption! This has beautful art, wimsical animation, a well-written story and one of the greatest soundtracks I've ever heard! You know an animation is great if even the credits are fun to watch! The one very small issue that I found is that I couldn't tell if the grandpa was a wise, mean, or crazy old man (I guess you were going for slightly crazy though). Very, very good job. I look forward to the sequel!

Jimtopia Short: Pop! Jimtopia Short: Pop!

Wow!

Ohmigosh it's Jim! In read-drawn frame-by-frame syle! Really awesome stuff. I know frame-by-frame takes a long time and a lot of work, but I have to say it looks perfect on Jim (his simplistic syle looks great with this kind of animation). Awesome, funny, a bit load, but overall, great. 5/5

Jimtopia responds:

Thanks man, you actually kinda inspired this idea with your review.

Whist - Name of the Game Whist - Name of the Game

Can't wait to see more!

Very good job, exspecially with the writting! Who does your voice acting! They did a good job!

avidlebon responds:

Thankyou! I added my voice actors to my description above, though you'll need to take out the extra spaces to get the url to work. They are all very good friends of mine, I'm sure they would appreciate your compliment. <3

Stickman to Character Stickman to Character

Pretty good

The plot was a bit confusing, but a cute concept. Keep working on the animation and art. Good job overall!

Lord1Mauler responds:

Thnx. The art will improve, but over time.

:the Composer: :the Composer:

Ingenious

Very beautiful concept and well executed. Great job.

Mr. Depression Mr. Depression

I'm scared...

Uh... I don't know what to say. Quite an overdramatic fellow, isn't he? Perhaps when your animation skills improve you could turn this into a series. It's a little too strange for my taste, but I'm sure there are plenty of people who would like it. Good luck!

my 1s stck fight on flash my 1s stck fight on flash

Hrm...

FIrst off, it took WAY too long to load for such a short animation (why did you use the madness day preloader?). The special effects were good... but everything else just felt like anyother stick flash...

There She Is!! final step There She Is!! final step

One of the best

Very good job to everyone who worked on this! The series was just amazing. I'm speechless.