All 32 art Reviews

PsychedelicTest PsychedelicTest

Crazy stuff, man.

Wow. This is very different! I like it!

The face is well drawn, the effects are well done, and the colors are sweet!

Narly stuff.

water trio water trio

Creative!

Very creative job with designing these! They look like nothing I've seen before!

Love it. Great job coloring, drawing, and all the other junk involved with making this!

I Draw Stuff I Draw Stuff

Can't argue with that!

Very neat job with this "portrait". You did a terrific job with the facial structure, background, and coloring! The body seems a bit off proportions at some parts (the hands), but I'm not sure if that's just your style or not).

Anyway, great job!

Castle Crashing Castle Crashing

Man these are really nice!

I love your 'doodlistic' style a lot (yes, doodlistic, it's now a word). There are tons of different scenes going on yet they all seem to belong together. I would love to see what all of them looked like colored!
My only critique is that Angry Faic could be a bit more 'round' and that the anatomy looks a bit 'stiff' (the crasher in the left-hand corner might look better if his arm was bent more).
Really though, this is quite nice. I look forward to more!

Urza12 responds:

thanks a ton dude for your support, and this review is actually extremely helpful to me. I am not completely good with circles, or anything round for that matter but i can try to be. As for the stiffness of the drawing, well, to be honest i was going to throw this out because of the way that knight looked. Ussually more then 60% of my drawings have an odly shaped or dimented figure (like that knigiht) and this was one of the extremely lucky drawings that i decided to keep and upload. But again, thanks for the support dude!

The Wrangler And His Crew The Wrangler And His Crew

Cool!

These characters would indeed make terrific comic characters. They have a lot of motion to them, and, like a good cartoon character, have a really defined look that can't be confused with anything else. The Wrangler looks exspecially cool, I wouldn't mind seeing him from different angles.
Perhaps work more on definate proportions, the 2-headed gremlin's arms are a bit off from eachother, for example. Other than that, it looks really great!

Urza12 responds:

Glad you like it :)
Yea, porportions are my worst enemy. It is something i am trying to get better at, and when i draw my pieces i come across things that i mess up on, or accidentally do something that almost destroys the piece. When i do these mistakes, i try and make it hard for people to see them. But good observers like you still manage to find them.

Further more, i will try hard to avoid these porportional catastrophes.
Thanks for the advice as always e-yeah!

heart broken heart broken

Mmm-hmmm...

Interesting peice of work...

The 'trees' are well texturized- the hand is simple yet has a lot of detail in it- the background is a terrific complement to it all. It all looks great. The only thing I can criticise is that the green may be a bit to bright to match the rest of it. And perhaps you could make the heart a tad bit bigger, since it is part of the main focal point.

Very cool. Very abstract. Very good job.

Bullet Bill Bullet Bill

Game Over

Man do I hate these, always won me a game over when I was a kid...

This is awesome, I like your portrayal of it. The cigar and 'beefy' arms are a perfect match for Mr. Please-Don't-Kill-Me-I-Only-Have-One-Life-Left. I like how instead of giving it human-colored arms, they look more metallic. The shading and details are simplistic, but I feel it adds more style to it. Great job!

bigjonny13 responds:

Lol, back in my day, you had to stay sharp, fast hands on the controller, dodging everything that came at you. I remember vividly on level in Super Mario World where every now and then about 20 bullet bills shoot at you from all 4 sides of the screen. Now dodging that was a pain in the ass.

loving night loving night

Nice!

Pretty good, exspecially for your first digital painting! What I really like is the grass, which actually looks hand painted! The moon also has a nice glowy-look to it. However, try to make it look 'all together' when it comes to the shading. While I don't always reccomend this, I think a little bit of mixing and smearing would be good with this picture when it comes to getting a paint-effect. Good luck with future tries at it, and good job!

acedareaper responds:

thanks ill try that

The Chasm of Confusion The Chasm of Confusion

Woah...

Very good optical illusion. It makes my head hurt! Haha.

Anyway, this is really well done. However, the 'focal point' is off center, which is a bit distracting.

Still, really good job!

piconjorules1234 responds:

thx i noticed the center was slightly off but i put so much work into it i was worn out i hoped no1 wood notice thx 4 da review

Short Comic #4 - Sethdd Short Comic #4 - Sethdd

Wow

This is great! Very, very funny! I did not see that coming, the timing was perfect! Awesome job, per usual.

Sethdd responds: